Do you need career transition coaching because you are planning a "second act" career path? Are you struggling on where to begin?
Not knowing where to begin can cause even the most seasoned professionals to stop dead in their tracks.
My career coaching and transition program provide you with the insight and "roadmap" for making your next career transition the smoothest, most effective process. Changing career paths doesn't have to be difficult. But, it does need to satisfy your renewed purpose. And, bring life into your "second act."
You don't have time to waste, right?
When planning a career change, there are questions that need answering.
For example, your questions might be:
- What are my professional passions?
- What skills do I have? How are these relevant to my next career?
- Where can I have the biggest impact on humanity? My next employer?
- How can I leverage my career to align with my interests?
- How can I take a step back in my career? And, possibly, work less?
- How can I avoid self-sabotage? Keep a strong momentum moving forward?
These are questions a career coach like me can help you answer.
My career transition coaching program includes:
- Second Act Career Discovery & Planning
- Career Management & Advancement
- Job Title and/or Industry Change
- Career Pathing/Roadmapping
- Management & Executive Coaching
Let me help you reduce the time spent on this latest career transition. Please contact me using the form on this page. I'll then contact you by email to schedule a brief call to discuss your needs and ideal career path.
REQUEST FREE CONSULTATION
Are you planning an upcoming career transition ... a "second act" career? I work best with professionals who want to pursue new passion careers within non-profit, human advocacy, and so on.