Career Marketing Documents Needed For Today's Savvy Managers & Executives
To distinguish yourself even more in a highly competitive market, consider additional career marketing documents like what are mentioned below. These professionally developed career marketing documents provide you with that much-needed competitive advantage by communicating your personal brand and value proposition:
1. Career Marketing Letters
Other types of letters you may need for your search include:
- Value proposition letters can open the door to unadvertised opportunities
- Consulting letters for project work or interim assignments between gigs
- Information, advice and referral letters can help you expand your network, which increases your opportunity for job creation
- Keyword-rich response letters for job postings to generate interviews
- Executive search firm letters that provide recruiters the information they need
- Interview follow-up letters to keep your name in the forefront and provide additional points you didn’t mention in your interview; they are also effective in turning around a poor interview
2. LinkedIn Profile
To help you achieve digital traction and be found by executive recruiters, a LinkedIn profile is a necessity. Your profile will feature fresh, distinctive content that supports your brand for the:
- Professional Headline
- Volunteer Experience
- Other appropriate sections for your background
3. Executive Career Biographies
Often requested by executive recruiters, your bio reveals your personal brand: your unique promise of value, attributes, competitive advantage blended with your successful history.
4. Leadership Initiatives Document
Showcases your top 3-4 career-defining achievements in detail that will be relevant to your target employer or recruiters.
5. One-Page Networking Resume
A great tool to use in networking conversations and to provide recruiters and employers who want a one-page snapshot of your background.
6. ROI Career Brief
An infographic-style one-page document for interviews that positions you are the best-fit candidate, featuring your career at a glance, unique ROI, leadership strengths, and successes.
7. Reference Dossiers
This document reinforces your skills and strengths, guiding interviewers to ask your professional references questions that will emphasize your fit.
Additional Career Marketing Document Services Include:
- Executive Resume Writing / CV Writing
- LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, ZoomInfo & Other Online Profiles
- Executive Career Biography Writing
- Networking Resume Writing
- Cover Letter Writing (for contacts, recruiters, employers)
- Value Proposition Letter Writing
- Interview Follow-up Letter Writing
- ROI Career Brief
- Career Milestones / Leadership Initiatives
- Product Development & Launch Chronology
- Mergers & Acquisitions Chronology
- Project Management Highlights
- Reference Dossiers