Executive Resumes, LinkedIn Profiles, Bios and Job Search Coaching That Get Results
As a certified executive resume writer and career strategist for more than 25 years, I know what executives need to rise above the competition and win interviews. Your resume must clearly communicate your brand, capture your value to employers and present you as the candidate of choice.
Executive Resumes & CVs
Recruiters aren’t calling with great assignments. Interviews are few and far between. Offers are not for the jobs you want. Get the results you deserve with a resume that positions you as the candidate of choice.
Executive Cover Letters
An effective cover letter will impact the number of interview opportunities you receive. Two-thirds of hiring managers surveyed expect and want to receive cover letters and make decisions based on this document. Great letters help you to stand out.
Competitive Edge Executive Personal Branding, Resume, & Job Search Package
With this package you will receive:
- An initial consultation to define or fine tune your career focus and goals
- My proprietary worksheets to complete about your personal brand, career target, employment history, success stories and related information to help you recall critical facts that you would not have thought important otherwise (this step helps you to understand what employers need in preparing for job interviews)
- In-depth interview consultation (one to two hours) to build an interview-winning resume
- Development of your career documents, followed by your review
- Your finalized resume, letters, LinkedIn profile, and other career documents are created in MSWord and text formats (PDF on request) delivered by email
Executive Career Coaching & Other Services that Reinforce Your Brand
Executive Job Search Coaching
It takes a skilled career strategist with vast experience and know-how to steer you in the direction of your ambitions.
My 6-point job search program will guide you purposefully through the steps you need to take by placing the spotlight squarely on your unique brand. You will be able to present a solid value proposition to employers that will help you be fully prepared for the job interviews coming your way—at the compensation level you deserve.
With my coaching, you will experience the momentum, accountability and expertise that can mean the difference between a frustrating search and landing the job you desire.
If you’d like to partner with me to shorten your job search, then click here to get started.
Understanding your personal brand is key to helping you get the job you want because it distinguishes you from others and guides the development of your online identity.
You’ll understand your professional identity in a way that you never have previously through a powerful methodology and personal brand assessment.
As an added advantage of this process, you will have takeaways for answering interview questions and guiding marketing messages for your online profiles and bio.
Additional Executive ROI Career Documents & Job Search Tools
To distinguish yourself even more in a highly competitive market, consider additional career documents:
Career Marketing Letters
Other types of letters you may need for your search include:
- Value proposition letters can open the door to unadvertised opportunities
- Consulting letters for project work or interim assignments between gigs
- Information, advice and referral letters can help you expand your network, which increases your opportunity for job creation
- Keyword-rich response letters for job postings to generate interviews
- Executive search firm letters that provide recruiters the information they need
- Interview follow-up letters to keep your name in the forefront and provide additional points you didn’t mention in your interview; they are also effective in turning around a poor interview
To help you achieve digital traction and be found by executive recruiters, a LinkedIn profile is a necessity. Your profile will feature fresh, distinctive content that supports your brand for the:
- Professional Headline
- Volunteer Experience
- Other appropriate sections for your background
Executive Career Biographies
Often requested by executive recruiters, your bio reveals your personal brand: your unique promise of value, attributes, competitive advantage blended with your successful history.
Leadership Initiatives Document
Showcases your top 3-4 career-defining achievements in detail that will be relevant to your target employer or recruiters.
One-Page Networking Resume
A great tool to use in networking conversations and to provide recruiters and employers who want a one-page snapshot of your background.
ROI Career Brief
An infographic-style one-page document for interviews that positions you are the best-fit candidate, featuring your career at a glance, unique ROI, leadership strengths, and successes.
This document reinforces your skills and strengths, guiding interviewers to ask your professional references questions that will emphasize your fit.
Online Brand Reputation & Identity Management Coaching
Learning how to build and manage your reputation online is important to getting found by employers and recruiters. Employers and recruiters use the Internet to make hiring decisions. If you don’t control it; it will control you.
Interview & Salary Negotiations Coaching
You will be able to identify and communicate your unique business value, tell your compelling success stories relevant to employers’ needs, ace sensitive interview questions, and negotiate the compensation package you deserve.
Employer Research Services
Save countless hours of employment research. Spend your time networking and interviewing more effectively with the information you receive about your target employers and industries. Databases also include names and contact information for the appropriate manager you want to reach.
Targeted Executive Recruiter Campaign
Put your resume in the hands of the right executive recruiters that specialize in your function, industry, and level. This e-mail campaign will enable you to easily extend your personal outreach to target executive search firms.
Reference Checking Services
One of the most common reasons job seekers are rejected for positions today is based on negative job references from former employers. Protect your career with this service.
Ready to Get Started and Get Results?
Are you prepared to tackle the fierce executive job market on your own? If not, let’s set up a time to talk about your career and what’s keeping you stuck. We’ll discover if we’re a good match to work together, and you’ll take away a new perspective on how to get on track to land your best-fit career.